Friday, February 18, 2011

Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip Pancake KISSES



This is a post from a very good friend of mine. Many, many years ago (never mind how many) when I was young and played 24/7 with our next door neighbors, who were also our adopted extended family, this good friend of mine always wore a smiling face...even when she was cast insistently as Toto in our daily neighborhood adaptation of 'The Wizard of Oz'. This friend never ceased (or still ceases) to amaze me with her desire to love life, no matter what the odds. She's always put a smile on my face. Just saying her name makes me grin.

In her post, my friend vents and remembers the sacrifice of being a stay at home mom. In summary: Motherhood is hard; it takes diligence. But in the end, it is the greatest reward.

I love you Steph...and you are doing an awesome job at being a stay at home mommy!

I'm in an incredibly amazing good mood today

1 comment:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Okay, I'm laughing my head off at those Disney princesses on your sidebar. :)