Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Present

Happy Valentine's Day!

As a sweet present, i received an email from my 'hopeful' publisher yesterday. This is what it said:

Dear Tarrah,

How are you? Sorry I missed your message. I missed several days of work last week due to illness, and I finally just found this message from the Friday before.

I’m glad you’re resubmitting I’m Not Cinderella...I definitely remember you.

As soon as I can, I’ll review the manuscript and let you know what I think. It will be at least a couple months, as I’m very behind in reviewing submissions. (I’m actually probably close to nine months behind, but I’ll try not to make you wait that long. :)



So, we'll see. As I've said before, patience is a difficult thing for me to endure. Cross your fingers.

No comments: