Friday, July 15, 2016

'Rescuing Rapunzel' Update

This girl's story is turning out awesome. I always begin a book with a rough idea of how I want it go and what's going to be happen. But, I've learned to have a very fluffy structure of what is going to happen in these stories. Things evolve, more ideas are put into place. and I'm learning and growing right along with the characters until we're all teaching each other. It blows me away how that happens.

So, as I was saying - Rescuing Rapunzel's story is going really great. And one of my favorite parts of writing books and getting to see the cover. The publisher showed me the finished cover just barely, and I love it. I have to wait to show everybody. Believe me, I'm going to shout it on the roof tops.

And, can I just say, thank you to everyone who reads my books? I love all of you!!!

No comments: