Sunday, October 16, 2016

Late nights = time to write

I finally finished the first draft on October 1st. It was just over 68,000 words. I had been staying up late almost every day for the month of September.

Well, fast forward 2 weeks, it's now 2:34 am, and I have finally went through all of my 5 beta readers edits, suggestions, and rewrites.

This stuff takes a lot of work and a lot of time.

I just wanted to give a shout out to some awesome beta readers who took the time to read my WIP. Jana Aldrich King, Stacy Kupiec, Amy Linnabary Meyer, Jill Warner, and Laura Walker, thank you so much for your help. You all gave me great feedback. I was able to make necessary changes, and now I feel reallly good about where my story is going. Thanks again!!!

I emailed my polished mansucript to my eidtor tonight. Here we go!

No comments: