Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Book Review


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Action Book, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Emergence (Kindle Edition)
I really liked 'Emergence', and I'm not surprised it has gotten good reviews. For me, I'm finicky in my selection of books to read. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a good old western, where other times I want to read about vampires (yes, I'm one of 'those' people :), and sometimes I like a good mystery. This was a good mystery story that had me interested. Because you got to see the thoughts of the hit man, I was curious to see how the story was going to end. Not a lot of books let you see from the viewpoint of the supposedly 'bad' guy. I really liked the author's writing. She is very talented, and she has a way to make the storytelling seem natural and not forced.

No comments: