Wednesday, January 16, 2013

G'dnight G'vner


My mind is a blur. I've been thinking about what to say, but I hear a low humming sound in my head. It is telling me that it is done thinking. I guess it's that time of night when I am way past due of going to bed. Why am I past due? No one can answer that. When it's just me in the night, I drift through the minutes until it's unnacountably unnavoidable...I meant to say accountable unnavoidably and terribly late. How's that for rumbling? Or is it rambling? I don't know. haha. I was determined to check in with my Sleeping Beauty book, but haven't even given her a glimpse until before Christmas. I do so much better as a writer if I give a little bit everyday. Now that it's past...a little bit of days, it's brewing in my head. As for my Cinderella book. It's going to be so much fun. The original plan was to begin with editing the book this month and schedule it print in February. When I met with the editor, she said they were behind on 2 books and the schedule had to shift a little bit. Also, since I have my trip to Thailand in February, they decided to schedule my book for edits in March and go to print in April. So maybe in stores in May. Woopee!!! K- I'm starting to say funny words. I better go to bed. G'dnight G'vner. Cheeky, I know.

No comments: