Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tytan turns 8!

My oldest turns 8 this Saturday. I never thought it would happen...I mean of course I new it would inevitably happen, but I was hoping that he would stay my baby forever. But I guess it's good he's growing up and not still in diapers (at age 8). You know what I mean. :-) When he was born, Ryan and I had been married for 6 years and were so ecstatic to finally have a baby to hold in our arms. I remember wanting to remember that moment forever and thinking that 8 years old was SO far away. Well, it's here. How did that happen?!?

He will get baptized on Saturday, December 3rd and is so excited. He's funny because when someone talks to him about it he just shrugs his shoulders like it's an everyday thing to do...get baptized. I think he's mostly excited about being old and having his bedtime be 8:30 instead of 7:30. :-) Oh the small joys of being a kid.

These are the things about my sweet, smart boy Tytan:
Favorite color: red
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite movie: 'Bridge to Terebithia'
Favorite tv show: 'Phineas & Ferb'
Favorite toy: Wii
Favorite book: Dinosaur Cove by Rex Stone
Favorite Primary song (hymn): 'Praise to the Man'
Friends: William, Talum, Kye, Carter

No comments: